More Members™ Terms & Conditions
In registering for More Members™ you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the More Members online software system and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to the Customer and ourselves, or either the Customer or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual Customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Customer and their respective Customer Records may be passed to third parties. However, Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Customers have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Customer Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request.
Customers are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Customer’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this online software and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of both the More Members and Gym Pages online software systems. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Only Visa and Mastercard are acceptable methods of payment. All prices are charged in AUD (Australian Dollars). Exchange rates may vary from day to day. The subscription for More Members™ is $83 AUD per month.
Your subscription is ongoing until cancelled and debits will be withdrawn automatically. Monthly subscriptions are billed every month for More Members™.
All goods remain the property of the Company. Upon your initial subscription, Customers will gain immediate direct access to More Members™ via log in details which will be emailed instantly upon subscribing.
Customers can choose to cancel their software subscription at any time. Minimum 72 hours-notice of cancellation is required to process the cancellation (prior to the next direct debit date). Notification of cancellation MUST be done in the backend dashboard of the More Members™ software system. No other form of communication will be received. Note that you will lose the More Members™ custom tab on your Facebook page as well as all lead reports once your subscription has been cancelled.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Customer and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text and documents relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this online.
We have a designated Support Tab in the backend dashboard of More Members™ and the Gym Pages software systems including Frequently Asked Questions and the ability to send Support Messages. All support messages will be answered within 24 hours between Monday to Friday (Australian EST).
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Customer and ourselves. Your accessing of both or either the More Members or Gym Pages online software system(s) and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consume Rights are unaffected.
Payment security compliance
MORE MEMBERS™ utilizes the payment gateway of Authorize.net
- MORE MEMBERS™ use Customer Information Manager (CIM)* to tokenise and store customers’ sensitive payment information on Authorize.net secure servers, simplifying PCI DSS compliance as well as the payments process for returning customers and recurring transactions.
- With Authorize.Net, customers can be confident their data is secure. We maintain compliance with strict industry protocols such as PCI DSS.
- Identify, manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions with our exclusive customisable, rules-based Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS)*
- Card code verification (CVV2)
- Support for Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code™
- MORE MEMBERS™ is an Australian based business and the prices displayed are in AUD (Australian dollars).