Is Your Website Optimised for Lead Generation?
One of the most common mistakes that business owners make is not having an optin form on the home page of their websites. The main goal of a website is lead generation and you need to make it as easy as possible for leads to submit their details.
Here are 5 simple tips to ensure that your website is optimised for lead generation:
1. The optin form should be placed above the fold on the home page so it is one of the first things people see when landing on your website. Above the fold means they don’t need to scroll down in order to see it
2. The optin form should have a very clear offer and call to action as an incentive to enter details. Eg: Enter details below to receive a Free Personal Training session
3. Make sure you include Name, Email and Phone fields in the optin form. A phone number is essential so you can optimise the conversions. Name and email alone will be much less effective
4. The optin form should be linked to an autoresponder account. An automated email is sent to the prospect as soon as they opt in. The email is used to thank them for entering their details and letting them know that you will be in contact within 24 hours to organise the free session
5. A lead notification email should also be set up so that you are notified as soon as a lead opts in. It is important that you contact the lead asap to book them in for the free session while they are still motivated! All of our websites come with these optin form features.
If you would like more information about our services and packages register your details on our optin form at http://www.marketingforgyms.com and we will contact you to discuss a specific plan for your business.
To Your Success!